Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Are you going to teach me something NEW?

Are you going to teach me something NEW?

Here is another question that I am frequently asked. Many sales managers and business owners hope that there is going to be some magical method of increasing sales quickly without work and without being competitive. Wouldn't that be nice? My nearly 40 years in sales have taught me that sales come from doing simple things properly. Providing value through our products or services and providing personal value through our own experience and personality are the keys to sales growth. Sure, there are new tools that technology has given us but there are still many very successful sales people that don't use any technological tools. Among the many simple things are being nice to people and treating them with respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home